DigiKote technology has revolutionised the way we think about and use glass. DigiKote is digitally-printed glass. This means full colour, high resolution images, photographs, logos; whatever you desire can be printed directly onto glass. The process creates a sleek, superior, and importantly permanent finish. An image ratio of 1:1 is required to see ideal resolution.
DigiKote is the ideal tool for creating visually exciting designs on glass, which can then be individualised using your own creativity and imagination.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Durable; digitally-printed image on the glass will not crack or fade
- Superior, permanent finish – great alternative to films and decals
- Versatile; just about any artwork can be printed on the glass
- Available on various glass types, including flat, textured, tinted and frosted
- Single glass panel or laminate glass options
- Glass splashback – kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- Signage – office building, menu boards and directory boards
- Feature glass panel
- Lift facades and interiors
- Privacy screens
- Wall dividers
- Wall cladding
Where glazed to AS Standards and in line with MS Glass criteria.
Learn more about our DigiKote options - enquire with our team of glass specialists now.